Friday, September 11, 2009

Over 2 billion delivered, no late fees

Huge step in Rylan's growth. He got his first Netflix movie. I was surprised that this isn't an entry in the baby book, because I saw it as a big step for my little Puddin' Pop. I was very hesitant to get movies for my baby, afraid I would become yet another mama that used them as a babysitter. But, oh, that Baby Einstein person is sooooo smart, cause she sure tapped into something that babies love. I don't know what it is about those strange animal props dancing across the screen, but Rylan is in love! He looks at the screen, then at you as if to say "are you watching this??? Its amazing!" then back at the screen.
Netflix Milestones
Baby Einstein Baby Shakespeare
He loved it so much, he ate it

No comments:

Post a Comment