Thursday, September 3, 2009

Chariots of Fire

I'm putting this in writing. Well, in typing. I'm walking/jogging a half marathon the first weekend of December. There. Now I've said it to the masses (or the 4 that read this, whatever). Now, if I turn into a loser and drop out, I'll have all four of you out there going "Sara, how's the marathon training going?" and I'll have to explain that I'm a loser dropout and I'm not going to give my money and walk for childhood cancer (its a St. Jude's Marathon). I can do this, I can do this, I can do this.

I don't know if you've met my trainer. He is a stickler to our exercise regimen. He is there for every step I take. And he doesn't like a slow walker or a complete stop. He's awfully short to be so very bossy, but I guess bossiness is what everyone needs in a trainer. Here's a pic of him.

My favorite husband Rob is also helping out, he's the systems administrator for my mp3 player. He's keeping it stocked with books on cd for me. I've already listened to Just Take My Heart by Mary Higgins Clark. Very creepy. Nothing like a good murder mystery to get you moving. I swear I walked by someones house, muttering "no way!!!!" when something good happened. They probably feel sorry for Rylan, having to live with a mama with so many friends in her head!

No comments:

Post a Comment