Monday, August 31, 2009

He loves the night life


This is my current very favorite pic of Rylan. For many reasons.
First of all, Ry-skee has resumed sleeping all night which Rob and I L-O-V-E. He's a good 8pm to 5:30am kinda guy. Some parents might need a later morning, but I'll take anything after 4am.

Secondly, he loves the booty in the air, arms tucked under and legs crossed position. I'll admit, I tried it. Its not so comfortable for an adult. At least this one.

Third, how cute is the flared diaper sticking out of the pants? So cute, that's how cute.

This last weekend Rob and I had a huge date. The kind where you drop the kid off, go to a movie, THEN dinner!!! We haven't been to a theater in over a year (Batman was flying around at the time). We went to see our good friend, Harry Potter. I can't seem to say his name without using Dobby's voice, I don't know what's wrong with me. Anyway, we went all out and went to the 3-D experience. I'm not sure what's going on with 3-D glass technology, but it seems, they've regressed. We've gone from cool Buddy Holly looking ones to B-B-B Benny and the Jets. I just happened to have my trusty camera to show everyone what I'm talking about. We kept looking at each other and cracking up. Not romantic, but super funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment