Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summa Summa Summatime

I love this time of year. When it finally gets warm enough for sandals and shorts every day, but before it gets so blistering hot that even your knees sweat by 8am. The boys and I have been loving being outside. They really love the pool and haven't seen a need to frolic in a sprinkler like they loved last year. Until yesterday, when I got out this little. Its really supposed to mist and cool you off while you work outside, but with a 4 and 2 year old, it is obviously a toy. 
 What the what MOM?
(please disregard that I put my eldest in a too small outfit and my youngest in a too big one)
I kinda like it

This could be fun

It feels so good when it hits your face

Let's do this

No shirt? No problem!!!!!

See Max run

He's such a sad child

This is his silly face

Figured the blog needed a few pics of these cutie patooties.

No comments:

Post a Comment