This year is a different story. In fact, I already posted a blog about resolutions, then removed it the next day because I needed to rethink some of them. I'm a weirdo. I don't know how Rob and Rylan put up with me and my silliness. Probably because the way to a man's (and toddler boy's) heart is actually through the stomach and I do cook a mean sloppy joe.
So, here goes
1. Save money for home repairs
2. Maintain a semi-clean house 90% of the time (Hello, Fly Lady, please be my best friend!)
3. Lose 20 lbs (more would be FABULOUS!!!)
4. Read books instead of watching so much TV, goal of 20 (a book for every pound I lose????)
5. Start a garden
6. Finish 2009's SAHM to-do list
A difficult, but totally doable list.
1. Be cute
2. Talk up a storm
4. Be adorable
5. Pull all the shredded paper out of the paper shredder box, get it stuck to his body and walk around the house with bits of it dropping everywhere.
1. Put up with his wife and her money-saving schemes, excessive happiness at 5:30am, and long resolution lists.
Congrats are in order to Rylan, who has fulfilled his list as of January 12th. Good job to my little sack of walking boy!!!!