Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I'm back, and I've got pics

In my last post, I might have mentioned that my toddler  someone poured water on our laptop and that I am using our old desktop computer, which leaves me shoved between the kitchen table and wall. It also means I had to find the cord to connect the computer and camera, since our computer is, say, older than the ones you can simply stick your photo card into.

Now....to get Sara to remember to do ANYTHING. It took a while. But, I remembered. I also remembered to make Rylan a four year checkup appointment. Since he was four in November.My time management skills really getting better all the time.

I'd love to be a blogger that blogged every day. Because I feel you need to hear anything I have to say? Nope. I just sort of have a LOT to say and I stay home with my kids and discuss Spiderman and Mickey Mouse ALL. DAY. LONG. and I feel when I see actual adults, that I sort of diarrhea of the mouth talk their ear off. So, blogging kind of eases that a bit. My poor mom is retired and gets a phone call every other day and 9 times out of 10, I forget why I called and STILL don't let that poor woman off the phone for 45 mins. So, blogging every day. I'll get right on that.

EASTER!!!! Oh beloved Easter. So what if it was in March and its now May? We went to Mountain Home to visit my parents and sisters. Of course it rained and rained and rained, so pre-Easter festivities at the local church had to be moved indoors.
Easter Bunny, kinda creeps

Easter tattoo



Not a fan of his tattoo

Toddler egg hunting

4 year old egg hunting

As close as I've gotten to both looking at the camera at once

Rylan and Zoe in one of the cutest setups I've ever seen. In the train, under my mom's umbrella and Rylan wearing my sweater.


My middle sister, Angie

Angie and our dad

I hope Rob and I still like each other this much 35 years from now

Or this much

Easter morning my parents hosted an Easter breakfast and invited friends Mike and Rex.
Sidenote: there was a murder trial going on in Mountain Home at the time. Mike, Rex, and my dad, being awesomely retired men of leisure, had started attending the murder trial just for shits and giggles and they got HOOKED. Here is Mike explaining the story behind something that ended up in the paper. A murder trial makes for very excellent Easter conversation.

Max lurves his Uncle Clay

I double heart love muh mommy!



No comments:

Post a Comment