Thursday, May 9, 2013

Finish That Sentence, Volume 4

Oops...I did it again. I linked up to another blog. Twice in one week.


Unlike my sibling(s) (that I love very much)....I don't make money at my full time job. Compared to me, they are hundrednaires. Possible thousandaires.


Well hello skinnier, tanner, blonder Sara. 
Don't I look like Angie and Tammy were put in a blender and out came me?

My best friend says...I should own my big boobs and have them hoisted out of every shirt at any time possible. I love her.




People call me...Sara ROAR (maiden name reference), Quallsy, Hey you, mom, mommy, mama

I most often dream...that I'm trying to breastfeed Max and Ry again. Its really weird, but I've been having this dream lately where my kids are crying and I breastfeed their gigantic 2 and 4 year old selves. NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN. LIKE.....EVER.

The best part of my day...is the minute I get to take my bra off is when my kids wake up and are all sweet and cozy. Rylan is so cuddly and like a cat purring the first minute he wakes up.

I really don't understand...football. THERE! I said it!!!! We pay mucho money to go to Razorback games and many people have explained it to me. I even dated a guy in high school that was a Mountain Home Bomber. Nothing. I understand NOTHING.

I get really annoyed...at people that hate perfectly good people just because they've chosen a life that is different from their own. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T LOOK AT IT. Live a good life. Love your neighbor. If you sprinkle while you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie. Love, peace, and chicken grease.

There's nothing like a...A Sonic drink on a hot day. 

Lately, I can't get enough... eggs. Its so weird. I love boiled eggs lately. 

One thing I am NOT is...organized? On time? 

I spent too much money on...Dollar Tree items. That is so sick! I never leave there without spending at least $30. That is 30 items. That is too many.

I want to learn....to crochet.Seriously. 

If I ever met _________, I would...Melissa McCarthy, I fear I would scare her with my NEED to be her best friend. She is my sister from another mister fo sho!

I can't stop...biting my nails and the skin around them. I think losing weight is proving easier!

Never have I ever...camped with Rob. Bedrest didn't break us. Having 2 sick littles less than 2 years apart didn't break us. Living off of one income didn't break us. I think camping would.

Reese Witherspoon...is making me very thankful for the good luck I've had in my life. There were many nights that my drunk, loud mouth would have gotten me in worse trouble than she is in right now.

Yes, I've done two linkups this week, which makes me all kinds of blogger awesome. Or a loser......awesome.


button

No comments:

Post a Comment