Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mommy Makeover through Resolutions

Its the...eye of the tiger.....its the thrill of the fight

All of my resolutions involved things that I can do to make myself a better Sara. Losing weight, getting organized, hugging my hubs more. I'm calling it a Mommy Makeover. I promise to blog more.

Lets start with losing weight

I'm so tired of being......jumbo Sara. Despite being open about trying to lose weight, I'm not ready to share with all my blog readers what my fatty girl weight is. I imagine AFTER I weigh 20 pounds or so less, I'll be strong enough to say "I used to weigh ____." Right this minute? Not so much.

I AM happy to give you a number of pounds GONE! 2.5 pounds. I have never been happier to see the gigantic number I saw on the scale this morn. Because it was 2.5lbs less than the even more gigantic number I saw 2 weeks ago. And, if I lose 2.5 lbs in 15 days, then I can lose 4-5 lbs a month and be feeling pretty fly come summer!

I have worked out 3-6 times a week. I have walked, done Zumba, and danced with the Wii (kids included). I really need to buckle down and do some longer workout sessions, but my first goal was to get into the mindset of trying to workout daily. Even the days I didn't work out, I have tried my darndest to be more physically active throughout the day. Running around the yard with the kids, cleaning really hard, playing ring around the rosie. I think it all combines and counts. I know for a fact that my eating last week was sooooooo much better than the week before.

That's a good thing. Cause this pic is soooooo wrong.
This is my roomate this past weekend at a scrapbooking retreat. She told me in her old age she's learned to hide behind friends and you look skinnier. I'm the big boobed one that got hid behind. I'm egging her house later.

And a new before picture has been born. I didn't even plan this one!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment