Sunday, January 29, 2012

I might or might have sucked up my goals last week


Last week's goals.....whoopsie
Home
1. At least 3 days where everything gets crossed off of new daily to-do list

2. Put cash in cash envelope system and use it!!!!!! 

3. Make a list of all of the things around the house that will help with decreasing dustmites and helping kiddos allergies.

Stay at home mommy stuff
3. Read 10 books/day with the kids. 


4. Have "songtime" every day with the kids.

5. Stay home at least two days.

Personal
6. Get caught up on Love and Respect in time for bible study on Monday. OI!!!!

7. Have a date night with the hubs.

8. Try one new craft or kid thing from Pinterest

Health
9. Work out four days
10. Lose 1 pound


That would be 2 out of 10 goals met. I'm okay with it. Rob might or might not have passed kidney stones this week, and it is a painful situation (I've heard) so I made him lay in the bed and get better and had the kids to myself alot more than usual. I worked hard on our house this week and we visited a few friends we hadn't seen in a while, and had my sister, Tammy for a visit. The good new is: next weeks goal list is the same as this weeks goal list. I'll check in next Sunday night!


I've been loving the book goal, my little Max loves reading, there are some days he probably gets 10-15 books on his own. But, Rylan is off books currently, so making sure to sit down and read to him has really helped our days.


I was happy to go to my Bible Study with the MOPS group and discover that many of the ladies hadn't caught up on the Love and Respect book. I am just not good at nonfiction, especially self help. Even if they are good and you can see them helping in your daily life.


Also, this whole diet and exercise thing? I have GOT to get it togehter. I've been doing the exercise thing pretty steady, but the diet? It needs some tweaking. Major tweaking. I just turned down a carrot cake cupcake, so maybe that's a start!



This week's goals, kind of second verse same as the first
Home
1. Put 5 items on Craig's List

2. Put cash in cash envelope system and use it!!!!!! 

3. Make a list of all of the things around the house that will help with decreasing dustmites and helping kiddos allergies.

Stay at home mommy stuff
3.  At least 3 days where everything gets crossed off of new daily to-do list 

4. Blog at least 2 days/week, not including goal check-in

5. Stay home at least two days.

Personal
6. Get caught up on Love and Respect in time for bible study on Monday. OI!!!!

7. Have a date night with the hubs.

8. Try one new craft or kid thing from Pinterest

Health
9. Work out four days

10. Lose 1 pound






1 comment: