Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Finish that Sentence Part Two

Last week I blog stalked and did Finish That Sentence even though I had missed the original bloggers' linkup. The original bloggers that created the little fun game are doing it again and I feel the need to be legit blogger girl and link up to their linkup thing. This blogging thing is a world all its own and linkups are a part I am just discovering, four years later. But, the girl in this linkup, Holly, has lost a bazillion pounds and is hilarity and her husband blogs and pretty much makes fun of women's blogs but in a funny way and I do love to blog stalk them.

button

That Sentence Take Deux


1. If calories didn't count, I would eat...A very large pizza followed by a very large brownie with ice cream and nuts. In this world, my stomach doesn't have fullness limits, right? Cause ask my sister Tammy what happened the last time I overate. Rolling around on the floor moaning.

2. On my Prom night....The first year I went with a guy that was so nervous he was afraid to touch me and the second year I went, my date danced the night away with me, we even did the hand jive from Grease. He had to dye his blue hair blond for the occasion, which I'm sure my parents were grateful for and we had the greatest time ever......he was gay! I didn't know it at the time, it made a lot of sense when I found out later, I just knew he was a super fun guy friend that I would have a great time with and the romantic date the year before hadn't really panned out. There is a lesson to be learned here peeps. Cause I'm sure a lot of high schoolers are reading this. But if you are: go to prom with your friends and have the best time of your life. Even if you go with your crush at the time HAVE FUN, don't worry about the "romance." That boy/girl is going to either try to get laid that night or ditch you for the next best thing or be afraid to touch you all night and you won't talk to them again after high school so have FUN!!! (or if you are a weirdo like me, you remain good friends with your first prom date, and 15 years later you are friends with his wife on facebook and you exchange pics of your kids and Christmas cards.)

3. When I go to the store, I always buy...Almond milk, egg beaters, bananas, yogurt, some form of cheese.
4. Family functions typically...Make me feel warm and fuzzy. I am seriously lucky to have good family and Rob is too. We are a rarity that both of our parents are still married and still like each other and I'm very thankful for that. Either that or we drink enough to make me feel warm and fuzzy.

5. I think my blog readers...All 3 of them? I think they'd rather see pics of my cute kids. They need to tell said kids to smile at the camera. Cause Mama stays home with them and she's a talker and needs SOMETHING to talk about and SOMEONE to talk to, so this blog is it some days. And with no smiling kids to show pictures of, I just have to talk about SOMETHING else.

6. I'd much rather be.....Thin? Tall? Not living in Little Rock, AR?

7. I have an obsession with....at the moment? reading blogs and linking up to their wacky games.

8. My work friends...wish I'd work more than one day/week.

9. When I created my Facebook account....I thought it would be lame-o like myspace and I'd forget about it after a month or so. I also wasn't aware of how many people would be so annoying on facebook. Because COME ON already, nobody loves their life that much!!!!

10. My least favorite word is...a tie between moist and panties. Worse is they were ever used together. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Moist is just not right and describes the smell at any thrift store, panties......that just sounds pediphilic to me.

11. I really don't remember....my first prom night. Sentence number 2 up there is making me realize I must have stuffed those memories deep, cause I have a very vague memory of wearing blue and slow dancing seriously uncomfortably to the theme from Titanic and winning a drawing for a cd player and then my memory ends.

12. Justin Bieber....is sadly turning into a douche canoe. I had such hope for that little tyke. Just like Britney, just like Lindsey, we raise them, we make them millions, we set them free and they just can't fly right.

If you want to answer these sentences and linkup with, just click on the pic and follow their directions. There is a gift card given to one person that links up. So go on!!!!

3 comments:

  1. DOUCHE CANOE!!! That is a fantastic word! I cant wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live about an hour and a half east of you in Marianna, AR. Small world...and bieber is a douche canoe..thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is most definitely a small world. You should come babysit!!! Just kidding....kind of....

    ReplyDelete