Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A question and a game

Please comment on my blog if
1. You love me
B. You can give me an awesome remedy for the piss smell that has seeped into my bathroom in the last year.

B. is much more important.
Potty training one boy led to cleaning the toilet All. The. Time. and using lots of concoctions and an old toothbrush to get the pee that missed the toilet from around the base of the toilet. Now that I have potty trained Max, I'm dying. I feel like the smell of pee is tattooed onto my nose hairs.  Not that I have any nose hairs, cause I sleek and sophisticated lady and all.

Now, I stalk blogs something crazy. I get up at 5:30 am even on my days off work and drink coffee and blog stalk. I have about 3 blogs I check daily and a couple I check a few times a week. It started when I became a stay at home mom looking for ways that other stay at home moms have survived  found ways of living off of one income. Then I started losing weight and found more. And, since I'm not shoving bowls of cereal into my pie hole, Mama needed another habit.

One of the blogs had a fun game: Finish This Sentence
I'm doing it, and I want my peeps to Blog them too. So go on Michelle, Ashley, Debbie, Melissa, and Cheryll. Go on.


1. People always tell me I look exactly like someone they know. 
2. In the movie based on my life, I'd like to be played by Kristen Wiig
3. Typically, I end up regretting eating at a Chinese buffet
4. I always ask to leave off the mayonaise. Who orders a grilled chicken sandwich that wants all that fat? If I wanted fat, I'd get a quarter pounder.
5. Kim and Kanye really need to send me money, then go away. Foreva.
6. My Parents always reminded me that I was quite the arguer back in the day. Getting my payback on that one, btw. 
7. Every single day I drink entirely too much caffeine.
8. This one time in College I did 3 keg stands in one night. Old Sara was a blast. And easier to lift.
9. My grossest habit is I pick the skin around my nails until they bleed.
10. My latest white lie was ummmmm "I was behind the slowest person ever" on the way to speech therapy.
11. I know all the words to Ice Ice Baby
12. When I grow up I want to be a blogger that makes money
13. Sexy time is Not eating until we want to puke or pass out or both on a date.
14. I will never, ever cheer for Alabama? Be stick thin? Have another baby? There are so many.
15. I think it's hilarious when Rylan asks us to 'turn up the vacuum' instead of volume.

3 comments:

  1. 1.) I love you!
    B.) My solution? My too short boys sit down at home. Really. Yet they still have terrible aim. I wash the bathroom throw rug oh hot with a vinegar rinse after spraying it with Nature's Miracle, bleach the heck outta everything else. Clorox wipes everywhere- I'm close to teaching my preschooler to clean the dang toilet himself! I chant "point your privates" in my sleep when I hear him get up to use the bathroom in the wee hours. (oh, THAT'S why they call it the "wee" hours!?!)

    Love your list. I'm intrigued by Old Sara. The one I know is a blast. (What happens in Vegas...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.) Nothing but love for you!
    B.) Vinegar? Antibacterial wipes maybe? Let me know when you figure it out 'cause I'll no doubt have ever-present piss smell soon enough.

    Loved your answers, and I played too! http://www.tweetlebeetletales.com/2013/03/finish-this-sentence-do-it.html

    ReplyDelete