Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Toddlers and Gardens

This is what Rob would call a "Two Bird Situation"

Bird #1: Entertain toddler
Bird #2: Water garden

One stone: Sprinkler

The only problem is that this sprinkler kind of turned out to be somewhat of a torture device. We've since purchased a more loving sprinkler.

Its all well and good till it gets you in the eye and ear at 50 mph


Oh, and my old blue and khaki blog was really getting me down. I had to give the blog a little pep in its non-step for summer. There was a really cool watermelon one, but it was girly, and I'm the only girly that lives in this house, other than Lola the Cocker that sometimes resembles Alf.

1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha. You always crack me up. I've gotta see a picture of the Alf dog now! New blog is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete