Saturday, December 15, 2012

Tragedy in Connecticut

I apologize for the blog break. Blogger is telling me my pics are taking too much space and trying to charge me. I'm back and forth between trying to fix it and completely forgetting about it because we've all been sick.

My heart is completely broken for the parents in Connecticut that lost their babies. We've had a tough time with a bossy 4 year old and a hitting 2 year old. This morning that all seems like a benefit in life and I'm very grateful. Its 6:20am and I'm watching the news and for once in my life as a mom, I'm counting the minutes until my babies are up because their soft,  sweet cheeks are proof of all that is right in the world.

Every Wednesday and Thursday I take Rylan to therapy at the local elementary school at 8am. Every time I go, they make me sign in and get a "visitor's necklace". Every. Single. Time. I am always late for this therapy. Always. I am always pissed that they make me stop and sign in and tell them why I'm there.  It makes me later. Today? Not so pissed. I'm happy that they have their eye on who is going in and out of that school.

Praying for the family, the friends, the teachers, school nurses, and all the surviving kids whose lives are nowhere near normal and won't be for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment