Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What I'm loving Tuesday?

I've made a resolution for November. You know cause that whole New Year's resolution thingy (lose weight, plant a sustainable garden, quit biting my nails) went right down the drain. So, I'm going for shorter, more attainable goals. Right now, its blog more. Not every day, cause I'd lose that bet with myself, um, TOMORROW!

The problem with my blogging is I blog like I talk. Ramble, ramble, ramble, DIARRHEA of the mouth, yada, yada, yada and there you have it, a freakin long blog post. They take me forever and a day, cause I couldn't possible leave one single pic out, so I take a year to upload them and with the two crazies I've got running around, well, my blogging goes to shit. (see, diarrhea of the mouth).

So, bloggers that know how to be short and to the point sometimes like to do themes for their blogs. Just to get themselves a starting point, or more to keep it simple. One of these themes is What I'm Loving Wednesday. You simply post some things that you are currently loving.

Tomorrow is Wednesday, today is Tuesday. I'm sure you have a calender and are aware. Howevah, I have to work tomorrow. Work. As in, put on scrubs and clock in, and do some nursey business, and then clock out. And Thursday? I have to put on scrubs that day too and go and do nursey business. And Friday???? Nursey business yet again. I haven't worked 3 days in a row since before I went on fake bedrest with Max (fake cause I never laid down on account of caring for an 18 month old, real cause it hurt too bad to even think about showing up at a hospital). Glad I decided to do it on a week that I was also hosting a playdate/joint birthday party with Ry's friend Lily, hosting a babyshower in Northwest AR and having a birthday party for Rylan in Northwest Arkansas. I like to keep moving.

See? ramble ramble ramble. ANYWAY! So I'm going to tell you what I love on a Tuesday. I'm an ass like that.


I love this kid's personality. He is so happy and funny and loves to make others laugh.
I love it that I took Max to the hair place to get his first haircut and when they called out "Max!!" I said "nevermind, scratch his name off your list." I chickened out, so my mom (and Rylan) aided in cutting the sides so that he doesn't look like Bozo the Clown when he gets up from a nap and we kept his long, awesome curls right where they belong.
Yes, this is better
I love it that this picture isn't staged. I walked into the kitchen to find him eating an entire stalk of broccoli. Without pants on. And holding Superman on his other shoulder. Never. Ever. Bored.
I'm loving this picture because its a perfect example of Rob and I's parenting. We constantly think something is going to be so awesome and get so excited and can't wait to see the look on our kids face and then this happens........worst day of their whole life. Or most boring in the case of Halloween trick or treating (pictures later). And then we go to the mailbox and they get so dad gum excited to pull open the box and pull out the mail and carry it to the house, why do we try so hard??????
I love these two kiddos like a fat kid loves cake. And those rare moments, where they share your lap equally, let you read to them about One Zany Zoo and you get to do that all while wearing the world's most comfortable maternity capris that you just can't possibly give up even though you aren't currently, nor will you again (unless God has a real REAL good sense of humor) be pregnant, well, they just have to be photographed.

2 comments:

  1. Queen of rambling here. And New Year's resolutions failure. You're not alone. Sigh.
    Glad you didn't cut Max's curls. :)
    And that broccoli moment? Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This "story" posting Completely useful..good source, thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete