Wednesday, October 28, 2009

In the story group we go to, they sing a song
Shake, shake, shake
Shake your moraccas
Shake, shake, shake
Shake your moraccas

They give the kids 0-2 years old all mini-moraccas and its the most adorable thing you've ever seen. The other night, I was making Poppyseed Chicken and Rylan and I did a version called
Shake, shake, shake
Shake your Ritz crackers
Shake, shake, shake
Shake your Ritz crackers



He's a super help in the kitchen. Especially if the help requires crunching up some Ritz crackers.

P.S. I promise to post more when I finally get done at this dad gum job!!!! I've been a mommy and nurse for 10 months now, but I am all of the sudden very overwhelmed. I think the fact that Rylan is no longer happy to sit in one place and play with his sock monkey has something to do with it. November 12th please come quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment