Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Pre-Halloween post confession

Raise your hand if you were a bad kid and ate a dynamite amount of candy on Halloween and kinda skipped a few days of exercising when you are trying to lose weight!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the words of Miley:

"So I put my hands up they're playing my song
The butterflies fly away
Nodding my head like yeah
Moving my hips like yeah"


I didn't just fall off the wagon. I did a round up/triple sow cow/step ball change off the wagon. But I NAILED the landing!!!!

Eye of the tiger is back. I'm getting yelled at by Jillian again. I actually forgot to eat lunch yesterday, that's never ever happened in my entire life. Not that I endorse skipping meals, but its a sign that my brain is finally not centering around my next meal. 

Actual pictures of my adorable children on Halloween coming soon!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment