Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cuteness

We are hitting the road tomorrow to go to Fayetteville for a wedding reception/pig roast. Don't you love the combo??? Should be fun. My girl, Becca, got married in March (in Vegas-I'm uber jealous I love Vegas) and she's having her wedding reception for those of us who couldn't make the trip. I love that girl, so happy for her. Also jealous that she got to stay in the Forrest Gump room at the Planet Hollywood Hotel. I would have been quoting that movie all week long if I stayed in there. Probably best I don't. I might get left in Vegas, not married there!

Little Rylan is on his fourth ear infection. It would seem that while he gained all of Rob's face, he has inherited my ears (on the inside). His airway is still a little fragile from his bout with RSV, and the doctor is toying with the idea of already starting him on some asthma therapy. I really hope that, with time, Rylan's airway and lungs can mature and grow out of this rough patch, but if not, its not the end of the world. He's a pretty good little boy when he has to have breathing treatments. 

Just posting pics of Rylan that I thought were funny. I've mentioned before that, as a new parent, I think my kid is the first to do everything, the funniest and cutest. I know this is PROBABLY not true. That's fine. 


Maybe he's a little big for the boppy? He seems perfectly comfortable nearly upside down.

A minute after this was taken, he threw up on Rob's head

Its a cocoon and soon he'll be a beautiful butterfly (doesn't he look soooo ticked?)

Don't you love baby pants with the stuff on the butt? Sorry, tushie.

No comments:

Post a Comment