Friday, April 10, 2009

Little helper

Poor Rob has been working 10-16 hour days lately. Rob works at a company that provides wound care products, so a good phone system is a requirement, and the new one that they installed last weekend is taking a lot of "tweaking." I wouldn't say Rob is 100% loving his job right now. I do have to keep reminding both of us that this is the same job that was totally supportive of Rob having to skirt off at a moments notice when I was on bedrest to take me to doctor's appointments and the occasional hospital visit. They even through us a shower and got us our carseat and stroller.

I have had to assume some un-Sara-like household chores during this period, like trash duty, lawn mowing, and one day I even had to plunger our fickle toilet! Where it used to be easy to pass Rylan off in an effort to get such household duties done, he is having to come along for all of them. He's a pretty good little trouper.
Helping ma with yardwork. Bumbo = baby prison

Helping with housework, he tries to eat everything I have in front of us. Rob thinks its hysterical when I have him in the Bjorn now because he's nearly half my height!  I was at WalMart with him like this and a guy said "that is one huge baby."

The shirt really does say it all. Eventually all good help must end.


No comments:

Post a Comment